Posts Tagged ‘running’
Better late than never. A list of what made me happy this Monday:
– The rain has left San Francisco for the time being. It almost feels like a real spring, and the rainless state of things makes me so thrilled I could burst.
– I met someone with a dashing collection of cuff links, including knots. And now I want to buy a pair of orange knots for all the men I know. Seriously.
– It’s almost time for March Madness.
– I’m going to Vegas this weekend… and for the first time will step foot outside of the airport. With some of my favorite people in the entire world.
– My love for running seems to have repaired itself. For awhile, I was nervous that I hated it a bit. Turns out, I was just restless.
– Reading SF Eater. It makes me hungry, and I really do want to spend all my money on never cooking again.